Master the Art of Affiliate Management at AM Days - Save 10%
If you are managing an affiliate program, you don’t want to miss out on the opportunity to attend Affiliate Management Days (AM Days), March 8-9 in San Francisco. AM Days is organized and chaired by Geno Prussakov who literally wrote the book on affiliate program management (see his two titles: A Practical Guide to Affiliate Marketing and Affiliate Program Management: An Hour a Day).
We are honored to participate as a keynote speaker, with RingRevenue’s CEO Jason Spievak discussing how affiliate program managers can leverage offline channels for program growth. The two-day educational line-up is filled with sessions from performance marketing industry experts and entrepreneurs.
Affiliate managers will have the opportunity to learn more about topics such as:
- Affiliate program management
- Affiliate recruitment
- Affiliate marketing analytics
- Effective affiliate motivation
- Affiliate marketing fraud
- Leveraging emerging trends
- Mobile affiliate marketing
- Offline performance marketing
Some of the must see speakers include:
- John Greathouse, Partner, Rincon Venture Partners (@johngreathouse)
- Linda Bustos, Director of Ecommerce Research, Elastic Path Software (@getelastic)
- Sarah Bundy, CEO, All Inclusive Marketing (@svbundy)
- Ben Edelman, Assistant Professor, Harvard Business School (@bgedelman)
- Kristin Hall, Head of Publisher Development, Google Affiliate Network (@googleaffiliate)
- Peter Hamilton, Partner & CMO, HasOffers (@PeterHamilton)
- Rebecca Madigan, Executive Director, Performance Marketing Association (@pmassociation)
- Tony Pantano, CEO, Imwave (@tonyp)
- Ali Pasha, Product Manager, Google Affiliate Network (@azpashag)
And the list goes on... Here is the complete list.
Early bird pricing ends January 20th, so be sure to register soon.
Use this discount code to get an extra 10% off: RRSF12.
Subscribe to our newsletter. Click here
.Interested in call marketing automation? Request a demo!